NorCal Fire Victim Donation Drive
From August 1st to 5th, the Folsom Police Officers Association will be collecting donations for the NorCal Fire Victims.
Please bring items to Folsom Police Department at 46 Natoma St., Folsom, CA 95630 between 7 AM and 7 PM.
Below is a list of requested items:
- Cases of bottled water
- Non-perishable, ready-to-eat food items (no glass containers; pull-top cans preferred)
- Can openers, paper plates, plastic silverware, napkins/paper towels
- Toiletries (shampoo, soap, razors, toothbrushes, feminine products, adult diapers, etc)
- Unopened over-the-counter medications & first aid supplies (Tylenol, Band-Aids, etc)
- Baby formula/food, diapers, wipes, etc.
- Pet food & supplies (litter, crates, cages, disposable litter pans, etc)
- Emergency equipment (flashlights, batteries, cots, etc)
- Unopened packages of underwear & socks (adults & children)
- Visa gift cards to purchase most-needed items
- Medium-sized moving boxes & packing tape to sort and box donations